Vehicles Procurement and Renting Secure Recommendations
Good intentions and trust relationships are essential among our advertisers and callers on our site.
However, you should be careful to avoid the following situations when buying or renting a vehicle:
- Never send money without a face-to-face meeting with the seller. Do not accept requests to send money to the seller without seeing the car.
- Do not make a payment or similar payment and/or purchase a vehicle for any reason without seeing it or renting it.
- Do not make money transfers to people that you do not know using TC identity numbers and mobile phone numbers.
- Make money delivery and product delivery (vehicle transfer) at the same time
- Detailed information is available from the relevant dealer, for the vehicle that you have the interest. Investigate whether there is any deprivation (seised, pledged etc.) on the vehicle with the license plate number.
- Please note that the number of the engine and chassis on the registration document of the vehicle and the engine and chassis numbers on the vehicle are the same. Check the vehicle's service records.
- Do not share your personal data and membership information (TC identity card, credit card data, etc.) with anyone.
- If you are unable to deliver goods/products as a result of making any prepayment or check-out payment, www.sahibinden.com website has no legal responsibility.
If you are confronted with a negative situation, you may complain to the person concerned by going to the nearest Police unit.